- For those who want to have the full functionality of the bridge app available on their salesforce org, can follow the steps documented at
The security review is still ongoing. Salesforce is in the middle of reworking the way that apps can be submitted, so this can be a reason for slowdown.
Mar 22, 2023 - 10:06 CET
Update - For those attending this incident.
Everything is ready for starting the security review of the package. Salesforce provided us a skip ahead pass, but the (unmodified) package still needs to get a stamp of approval.
Mar 07, 2023 - 07:43 CET
Update - Salesforce cannot fix the problem, and is asking us to resubmit the app.
Jan 20, 2023 - 07:05 CET
Update - We are still pushing Salesforce to take action - but this seems to be much more challenging than expected.
The workaround has been validated in a customer environment - and the plan is to apply it in production.
We'll provide a request type on our support portal for users who would like to apply the workaround.
Jan 15, 2023 - 07:45 CET
Update - A confirmation is received that the salesforce issue will be escalated internally.
The workaround documentation will be ready by COB.
Jan 10, 2023 - 10:05 CET
Update - The request to Salesforce to relink the app is still outstanding, awaiting for replies.
For the workaround, the upgrade path towards the final solution needs to be defined.
Jan 09, 2023 - 09:32 CET
Update - The workaround has been validated and we are now looking at how it can be deployed / requested for.
We are still awaiting reaction from Salesforce.
The next update can be expected later today, and then communication will resume on Monday.
Jan 06, 2023 - 17:03 CET
Update - We are still trying to get this issue be addressed by Salesforce at a higher priority.
Next to that, we are working on a workaround which is being validated atm.
More information will be provided in a next post.
Jan 06, 2023 - 12:53 CET
- The issue has been escalated to Salesforce - the support team reported that the request to relink the app is currently being reviewed by the internal team
Salesforce partner team has been engaged to bump the priority.
We can use help to increase the priority - if you can raise a salesforce case, we can make the point that this is not an isolated defect by referring to the case.
If affected by the installation problem, please raise a ticket on our support portal
With a reference to the salesforce case you created.
Jan 06, 2023 - 08:26 CET
Update - Issue identified and root cause known.
Jan 04, 2023 - 08:46 CET
Identified - Reported problems with installation of Exalate for Salesforce bridge. The problem has been identified as an infrastructure issue on Salesforce side. The root cause has been located, we expect Salesforce to take action.
We will inform when the solution is ready by updating the Status Page and via support tickets.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Jan 04, 2023 - 08:46 CET